AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, November 28, 2013

around these parts...











Hello beautiful friends! How are you on this fine spring day? It is lovely and mild down in these parts, but the sun is shining and the crickets and cicadas are chirping away so it feels like summer! Its a sound that reminds me of HOT summer days and it sort of lulls me into laziness...

But of course as always I have had a million and one things to do this week, and no chance to be lazy. I rearranged my home, I continued with the culling and sorting of our belongings, I set up my studio and on Tuesday I spent a whole day playing dress ups and taking photos with the lovely Peach from peach woods photography and local beauty, Claire. It was such a fun and laid back day and we shot at some fabulous locations and I CAN NOT WAIT to see the pictures and share them with you all.

Hopefully next week I will have a few more to share here... In the mean time I will leave you with a few pictures to give you a little taste of how my week has looked...

Bec x

1 comment: