AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, March 18, 2013

New kit...

 




 
Hello again beautiful people. How was your weekend?? Mine was pretty good. I spent half of Sunday with a group of friends and their small people running around one of those places full of good stuff for kids. Jumping castles and playgrounds and mini trains. It was awful and wonderful all at the same time. It was lovely to see my small person enjoying herself so much with her friends. We played mini golf and ate fish and chips. I had to rescue my little from the highest point of an amazing climbing structure with my dress hitched in my knickers. It was hilarious.
 
I also picked up some new kit. A tripod and a real camera bag. One that will hopefully keep my camera safe from future knocks.
 
To celebrate and to practise using my tripod I set up a little photo shoot this morning. These are a couple of the dresses that I have made for myself over the last few months. The summer dress shown worn with a cardigan and worn under a jumper. The Frankie-Sunday dress with a cute little bow clipped in under the collar. 
 
All dresses are made by me. The tights are from country road and my amazing boots are available from Lotta from Stockholm. I have a feeling these clog boots wont be leaving my feet this winter as they are ridiculously comfortable, they give me a tiny bit of height and they go with everything I make and own. I love them.
 
I am just a bit excited, waiting for the postie... New fabric in the mail today... Lots of it.
 
Bec x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. in one post you have made me pine for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeep! I saw these pictures on Facebook! The new dresses are just too cute! you did such a fabulous job on them!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! great looks! Could you please tell me the name those smashing boots?! I looked on the site but could not sort through all to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! Great looks. Can you tell me the name of those smashing boots? I looked on the site but could not sort through.

    ReplyDelete