AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, February 22, 2013

snuggle-town!











It might be 30 degrees and humid, but I am in snuggletown! The fresh mornings and grey skies have me dreaming of cooler days.  I have dug out the crochet hook and a massive sack of wool that I collected from the opshop. The wool only cost me a couple of dollars, and so far I have completed a beanie and started an infinity scarf. Nothing too fancy yet. I have been scoffing big bowls of chunky vegetable soup and drinking hot mocha's made from instant coffee and milo :) The open windows are carrying the smell of rain and grass and wet road through my home, with big billowing puffs of lace curtain. I have started day dreaming about woolly tights and new boots. YES, I promise I will make the most of the sunshine while its here, but after a long and full summer I am ready for a cool
change....

P.s - I have a new design in the works....

4 comments:

  1. There is definitely a cool change in the air isn't there? and it's making me long for cooler weather, comfort food, rain, snuggling and hot chocolate with marshmallows.
    Enjoy your weekend Bec :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds lovely, the way you write is brilliant...I can just picture it
    Happy weekend
    Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am looking forward to the cooler weather, comfort food and winter snuggles!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete