AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February...











I know I have become a LAZY blogger. But life has been anything but. I have been thrifting up a storm. Collecting loads of new goodies for my home and fabric for my sewing. I have been hitting the beach, dabbling in stand-up paddle boarding along the bay and swimming with the small person. I have a table full of dresses cut that I cant wait to get stuck into. And I have been sending out custom orders. I have made a few of the amazing new barkcloth design and it is my absolute favourite at the moment. I am excited to get a few more made to offer as ready to ship pieces. I will let you all know when they are available. I have even picked up the crochet needle and am brushing up on my skills watching you-tube tutorials. My internet troubles seem to have been resolved, for now, fingers crossed it stays that way. I am itching to get back into the bloggersphere. Who has any new favourite blogs that I should check out?? Please let me know! Thats it in a nutshell. Hope you are well and wonderful and happy. Lots of love, Bec x

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog,makes my day and gets my creative juices flowing.
    I'm a fellow sewer and blogger come visit me at french vintage and chic .
    Cheers Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You busy little bee.
    All that op-shopping sounds fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out mine lol. Www.PoppyFoxathome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. Your fabrics are beautiful and your house is divine. I have just recently joined the blogging world, you are welcome to visit mine! Any constructive feedback would be great. I'm an avid op shopper, have been so all my life. Have just recently been getting back into crafting, knitting and sewing and am enjoying every second. In my spare time, I go to work. Thanks for the new post. Enjoy your week xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gorgeous Harlow. She is so nice, has a beautiful wardrobe and makes beautiful blog posts! http://suburbanretro.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete